Our client is a group of retail experts providing cloud-based point of sale software for Small and medium-sized businesses in South East Asia. It was launched in 2017. Their mission is to boost small retailers to become efficient units via technology. The company is based in Singapore.
Challenges & Issues
- As the company was set up newly, they wanted to use the best CRM to collaborate freely between different teams.
- Marketing and Sales departments were not able to track leads.
- Marketing was unable to identify the complete journey of lead to customer.
- Sales department wanted to see the complete 360 info of their customers, for collaboration with their customers.
- Backend systems had to be integrated to understand customer patterns.
- Retention & renewal rates had to be 100%, by knowing the key asks for customers.
Our Solution & Work
- Pardot was set up and implemented for digital marketing campaigns, and to run client journeys & experiences along with tracing of the complete website.
- Implemented and deployed Sales Cloud across B2B client segments for lead & client onboarding. The complete lead flow from lead generation to conversion into a customer & the end-to-end process is fully automated on the solution.
- Sales team activities like tasks, calls and events are used in detail to plan, schedule and analyse customer engagement & meetings.
- We automated the complete post-sales & service processes on Service Cloud.
- Self Knowledge base customer portal was deployed with FAQs to empower the clients.
- Omnichannel case management was configured, with entitlement & milestones to fulfill all requests of customers in time.
- End-user training sessions were provided to ensure better user adoption.
- Sales Cloud acts as a client data bank and has become the single source of all data relating to the various clients, streamlining day-to-day processes leading to an overall increase in efficiency.