Our client is an executive education enabler connecting leading universities with senior executives, business leaders, professionals & family business owners. Their executive programs are meant to prepare professionals into leaders who will lead their brands to growth & success. The company is based in the USA.
Challenges & Issues
- They were using a CRM that was not delivering the services for which it had been deployed.
- The concerned department was not able to track leads.
- They were unable to identify the sources of the leads as well as the % of productivity of each of the sources .
Our Solution & Work
- Implemented and deployed Sales Cloud across B2C customer segments for lead management. The complete prospect flow from prospect generation to enrolment, and the end-to-end process is now automated on the solution.
- Sales Cloud objects like tasks, calls and events are also used in detail to schedule, monitor meetings and counselling.
- Automation of the prospect management process has enhanced conversion rates by 40%.
- Sales Cloud further functions as a student data repository and has become the single source of all data relating to the enrolled students, streamlining of day-to-day processes has helped them achieve a 30-40 percent rise in the efficiency of invoicing and collection.
- Pardot is used for digital marketing campaigns, and to run client journeys & experiences.
- With all prospect information unified on Salesforce, the team is able to focus on programs effectively, optimise campaign budget and focus on channels that yield more.
- With web training programs, they have successfully overcome industry-specific adoption issues, such as low levels of tech-savvy amongst staff and the distributed nature of the business.